THIS WORLD IS JUST ABOUT US AND TIME , THIS LOVE IS JUST ABOUT ME AND YOU - MIRA ANAS

my holiday .

assalamualaikum . readers ? answer this . haters ? just get away .

since the first day of my holiday , thats only just the same routine keep going everyday until the second week of holiday already . and last tuesday , i have went to . . gambang waterpark . i have fun there . with my lovelies . i don't wanna talk much . just serve you this . .

me , alif , lion , siti , tyra , piqah .

anep , grandma , me

lovely mom and grandma 

lovely mom and grandma



turn your head and now its me :)

me again 

just ignore that peace . me again . 

the three on red shirt , my lovelies . 

alif , azri , lovely papa 

gambang waterpark


done reading ? feel free to click the button like ? thanks so much :)