THIS WORLD IS JUST ABOUT US AND TIME , THIS LOVE IS JUST ABOUT ME AND YOU - MIRA ANAS

imma not your superwoman

assalamualaikum .

thanks for readers yang selalu jenguk jenguk blog aku . even every post doesn't interesting .

i don't have any topics actually . cuma rindu nak typing . rindu nak share something dalam kepala otak yang sekadar otak otak lembu ni . this two weeks being in hostel life was too worse ! there is always be something make me feel misery . totally misery . dear world ! im tired of facing all of this stupid stuff . yes imma strong . still strong to smile for not worrying my besties . imma not your superwoman . dear world ! im just a little girl . in this sixteen . im still learning to face this life . dont you pity of me ? im tired please . totally get jerk with all of this . boyfriend . there is no one else but only you . imma not your superwoman . im not strong enough to burst into tears whenever you hurt me . i just want you please only you . dont play on me anymore . im not a game . im a girl to be love . to be care about . haters . cant you stop hurting me ? cant you stop hurting my friends ? i cant be strong to see my besties tears burst out . we dont disturb your life . even she is never disturb your life . on that problem with her and somebody else who is also none of relation to you . cant you just ignore it ? it is their problem . not even yours . so just mind your own business . please act like a person who has life . pasni mulalah semua budak petra kecoh kecoh pasal sapalah aku nak mengata kat blog ni kan . i dont even mention any name here . hoping that nobody akan tetiba terasa macam tergigit cili . minta maaf awal awal kay ? thanks readers :')

behind my smile is a hurting hurt  . behind my laugh im falling apart . look closely at me and you will see . the person i am  . . isn't me .